Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Norton Cinema?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema?

    Yeah, I can feel what your sayin. Just still hope ya know.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  2. #32
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema?

    I've hoped many times. The Cinemall is usually good about bringing in the more popular small films if they get good press.

    The big theater in Johnson City used to get some of the smaller films, but they stopped doing even that.

    What makes it worse around here is that you'll have a film in Coeburn for several weeks and then they'll show it at the drive-in for a weekend or two.

    I don't mind Coeburn's theater that much. There are some funky smells, but it isn't that bad. The theater in Wise is horrible.

    I just don't see anything changing with a new location. Having the same owners will result in the same trends. Children's movies, stupid comedies that appeal to the lowest common denominator, cheesy horror flicks and the occasional decent film.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheDawgs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LpD_BluE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The theater owner, Buddy Herron, is into the Arcade game buisness. He owns a ton of the arcade games you see in this area. </div></div>

    Does he have a brother named Adam that works for Verizon? If so, I work with him. Seems like I heard that "arcade space" comment from somebody at work he'd spoken about it with. </div></div>

    He does have a brother named Adam, don't know exactly where he works but that is his name.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema?

    I think the guy I work with is his brother. Real nice guy. Didn't they sell arcade machines on eBay at one time?
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema?

    yep
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •